- Make your pet happy: Cute and cuddly stuffing chew toy entertains your lovely pets
- High quality: Let your pet play this toy without any worries, the linen cloth are safe and durable.
- High quality: Let your pet play this toy without any worries, the linen and cotton are non-toxic and high quality
- Bite resistant: Fine suture of this pet toy makes it durable for biting. Dont worry it will be chewed up
- Pet fun toy: Helping reduce your pets boredom and separation anxiety by killing time with the chew toy
I gave Cami the first one and it was around for a couple of days and now has disappeared. That is not unusual for his toys because he is always batting them under things. I will find it eventually. I have not tried the second one yet. They are good and big enough for a large cat to really play with.
Our kitten still loves these kickers, and carries them around the house. Weve had to perform emergency surgery on both now, but given the amount he plays with them its completely understandable that the seams need to be stitched up a bit every few months. We are purchasing new ones for our latest group of fosters kittens!
I purchased this for our cat who recently lost his playmate of 10 years. We weren't ready to get another pet but recognized that he was feeling lonely. Kitty normally doesn't pay much attention to catnip, but he loves this product.
Every couple weeks I round them up and put in a zip lock bag of catnip. I order the frontier organic big bag it lasts a long time. When I put them back out the cats are thrilled. I have 4 cats one can chew toys like no tomorrow.these are sturdy enough . FYI I rotate all my stuffed toys this way. And of course some get put in water bowls overnight ha ha. I let them dry and they are good..
I bought these based on the reviews and also liked the design & colors. Unfortunately, not all catnip toys are reliable for fresh product. However, these are top quality! Both my cats went crazy when I took them out of the package.